*2 lbs. ground beef
*2 large cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
*2 envelope packets of dry onion soup mix
*Frozen mixed veggies
*Frozen tater tots
1. Preheat your oven to 375* F.
2. Brown and drain the ground beef.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground beef, soup, dry onion soup, and mixed veggies. Mix well
4. Pour this mixture into a 10x15 baking dish.
5. Top with tater tots.
6. Bake in your preheated oven for 1 hour.
*NOTES: I use 2 dry onion soup packets for a large batch but, it can sometimes come out a little salty. Just use 1 packet if you are watching your sodium intake.